JOIN US TODAY
The Amelia Island Guides Association is a non-profit 501 (c)(6) organization of licensed guides and charter boat operators who have joined together to promote the charter fishing industry and outdoor activities on Amelia Island by building relationships with tourism, lodging and other local business entities and through cooperative advertising.
We encourage our Members to b professional and require them to be licensed and insured and have signed a Code of Ethics to live up to a high standard for our industry. The tour boat operators and kayak guides also have the required licensing and insurance and have agreed to the Code of Ethics.
Some benefits to becoming a Guide Member are:
- Equal visibility on website and any advertisements
- Quarterly e-newsletter informing you about events that affect our industry
- No commissions or fees charged by AIGA
- Referrals from other member guides
- Get a vote on how the Association is run